Who am I?

Loganville, GA, United States
I'm a Christian woman married to a wonderful pastor's son. I thank the Lord for loving me enough to not only save me, but to send me such a wonderful man!~~~ Mom/step-mom to 6, w/4 grandkids so far. ~~~I have such diverse interests, I'm not quite sure where to start.~~~I'm a child of God; mom; daughter; wife; sister; aunt; cousin; niece; daughter-in-law; friend; entrepreneur; marketer; but mostly a goofball who loves her life!~~~I love, laugh, sing, cry, read, surf the WWW, blog, make endless lists. ~~~Food is a weakness and a passion.~~~Coffee is good - in moderation.~~~Randomness keeps life from getting boring.~~~***~~~And just in case you're wondering why my main blog is called Inside KATY's Head, Katy is a nickname for my 1st name, and what my mother-in-law thought I looked like when she first saw my picture. And it's easier to type!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Love My Phone!



This Palm Centro is the best phone! I love being able to talk, take pix & vidz, access the net at high speed, email from anywhere, make notes to myself, manage my schedule; this phone does it all! I can even get directions if I'm lost. It also expandable memory - go figure - and I can carry pdf files, word docs, & more! Have I mentioned that it's also nice to look at?

I have to admit that although I wanted a new phone, I didn't want to shell out the bucks (that my hubby works so hard for) for one. And if I did, I didn't want a cheap one that did nothing. Not being sure if I was going to continue in our current MLM endeavor, but certain that I could be conducting business of some sort, I chose the Centro. Of course, we also upgraded to a plan with unlimited talk time, unlimited text, and unlimited Internet & media as well.

It took a little getting used to, but now I can easily navigate through the menus even while I'm on a call. I can conserve the battery life by powering down the phone's wireless capabilities while still being able to access all the non-wireless applications. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment