Who am I?

Loganville, GA, United States
I'm a Christian woman married to a wonderful pastor's son. I thank the Lord for loving me enough to not only save me, but to send me such a wonderful man!~~~ Mom/step-mom to 6, w/4 grandkids so far. ~~~I have such diverse interests, I'm not quite sure where to start.~~~I'm a child of God; mom; daughter; wife; sister; aunt; cousin; niece; daughter-in-law; friend; entrepreneur; marketer; but mostly a goofball who loves her life!~~~I love, laugh, sing, cry, read, surf the WWW, blog, make endless lists. ~~~Food is a weakness and a passion.~~~Coffee is good - in moderation.~~~Randomness keeps life from getting boring.~~~***~~~And just in case you're wondering why my main blog is called Inside KATY's Head, Katy is a nickname for my 1st name, and what my mother-in-law thought I looked like when she first saw my picture. And it's easier to type!!!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Insomnia

I'm not quite sure why, but I'm having trouble sleeping. The past few nights I have tossed & turned like I haven't done in years. The alarm is on, I've had no caffeine, I'm not eating late (we go to bed about 9 p.m. these days), and I'm not exercising before bed. The room is cool & comfortable & there are no distractions. I also don't nap during the day, unless I'm ill.

I've never had trouble getting to sleep before; I just had trouble staying asleep. When I started drinking MonaVie last March, I started sleeping well again. I'm not sure if it's because I've cut back on my juice or if it's the stress of the move, or if it's because I may be catching AC's cold (which could be due to not enough MonaVie!). Whatever the case, I don't like it!

After a night spent looking at the clock for what seemed like every 15 minutes or so, I finally got out of bed & went to the living room at 4:30. I sat in the comfy chair & started praying. Usually when I do this, I'll wind up nodding off. Well, that didn't happen today. So after praying for everyone I could think of, I got my shower, fixed my tea, and started my daily devotions earlier than usual. So far I'm not really sleepy, but I'm sure as soon as the sun peeks its head over the horizon I'll be ready for a short nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment