Who am I?

Loganville, GA, United States
I'm a Christian woman married to a wonderful pastor's son. I thank the Lord for loving me enough to not only save me, but to send me such a wonderful man!~~~ Mom/step-mom to 6, w/4 grandkids so far. ~~~I have such diverse interests, I'm not quite sure where to start.~~~I'm a child of God; mom; daughter; wife; sister; aunt; cousin; niece; daughter-in-law; friend; entrepreneur; marketer; but mostly a goofball who loves her life!~~~I love, laugh, sing, cry, read, surf the WWW, blog, make endless lists. ~~~Food is a weakness and a passion.~~~Coffee is good - in moderation.~~~Randomness keeps life from getting boring.~~~***~~~And just in case you're wondering why my main blog is called Inside KATY's Head, Katy is a nickname for my 1st name, and what my mother-in-law thought I looked like when she first saw my picture. And it's easier to type!!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23, 2008

I had breakfast with Melody & Chloe this morning. I had cream of wheat, and they had their usual kibble & water.

It's been a fairly quiet day, finishing up laundry I started yesterday & having to fix the screen yet again because Chloe won't bark when she wants back in. So now she's in the crate napping & Mel's up in the middle of the bed while I sit here answering e-mails & such.

Tonight is choir practice for music AC & I won't even be here to sing, as we'll be in TN working on the house. The upside is that we'll hear Randy Bane on Sunday morning as he kicks off revival at New Salem Baptist Church!

tomorrow morning AC has another appointment with Dr. Marty, and I'm praying he'll be able to cap the tooth without doing a root canal. Partly because I don't want him to go through that pain & the partly because we both have more work to be done & don't want to eat away at all the money in our HSA account all at once! Mostly I'll be glad he has no more pain, regardless of whether the root canal has to be done or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment